UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Preparing science and mathematics subjects

Started Dec-1 by tahader; 98 views.
tahader

Dec-1

Solving the questions of my language, the spring lesson, the season of beauty and life, is one of the best things that we offer in the subject of My Language for the third grade of primary school, through which we seek to provide a full explanation for male and female students. We are also pleased to present the following.

Solve the questions of the spring lesson, the season of beauty and life:

PowerPoint presentations, spring lesson, the season of beauty and life

Preparing for the spring lesson, the season of beauty and life

Distinctive explanations of the spring lesson, the season of beauty and life

Teachers' file

typical answers

Solutions for all questions and tests

This is just an example and not a limitation

The general objectives of teaching my language at the primary level

He knows some of the laws of God in the universe and in life

He contemplates the natural and human phenomena in the environment and infers from them the greatness and power of the Creator

He knows the stories of some of the prophets and messengers, peace be upon them

He knows aspects of the biography of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, and the Rightly Guided Caliphs to emulate

He has established a sense of belonging to the Islamic nation and is proud of it

He trains the etiquette and skills of dialogue

He knows examples of shura in the era of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, and the Rightly Guided Caliphs

He is aware of his rights and duties towards his family, school and community

It develops Islamic morals and values

He knows aspects of the history of his homeland, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

He is proud of his homeland, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

He knows aspects of the geography of his homeland, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

He realizes some of the problems he faces at the level of his family and society

He knows some of the neighboring countries of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and is aware of the links between them

Knows some basic facts and concepts in social studies, and uses them in new situations

• Edited December 1, 2021 4:28 am  by  tahader
Alpen25

Dec-8

For most students, it is quite difficult to write an essay, but now it is not such a big problem if you use ready-made essay samples on one of the popular sites https://bestwritersonline.com/ . But even on this site, you can get a good grade for your essay if you apply some tricks. For example, you can add some of your thoughts to the finished essay. This very well helps to achieve the uniqueness of the text, which is so important when submitting an essay to a teacher.

Havenofun

Dec-10

Sounds interesting. But i want to find an eassy way to get my homework done. Time is a very important resource and I certainly do not want to waste my time on stupid cramming of physics. If any of you can offer me something, I will really breathe a sigh of relief, because I'm already tired of all this.

• Edited December 21, 2021 5:28 pm  by  Havenofun
Neakey

Dec-10

I understand your problem, when I was in college, I had real problems with my physics homework, besides, my teacher was strict and there were many assignments. To cope with this, one service helped me. It was Physics Homework Help Online AssignPhysics.com. I ordered assignments here, so if you have a similar problem you can try it too.