UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I need the help of an experienced lawyer

Started Jan-16 by GeraldBanks; 205 views.
GeraldBanks

Jan-16

Hello to all users of this forum. Recently, I had a family tragedy. I won't go into details. I just need the help of an experienced lawyer. I ask you to share the contact of an experienced and qualified lawyer if you know one. Thank you.

RoyMorris

Jan-16

Hello. I'm currently in my 3rd year of law academy. Perhaps I can help you. Could you, please, describe your problem. I won't take money for this.

Mullinsz22

Jan-19

I'm sorry about your tragedy. If you're looking for the help of the best professionals, then myphiladelphiadisabilitylawyer.com is what you need. I contacted this company when I needed fast legal assistance in reviewing documents for disability benefits. I have no complaints about the lawyers of this firm. They completed their work quickly, efficiently and left a pleasant impression of our cooperation. 

rosytor

Mar-17

I hope that you are ok. I'm also looking for the help of a lawyer because I have some problems with FDA. They sent some letters and I try to build the right response strategy. Have you heard something about it?

charlydame

Mar-17

I'm not a lawyer but I can tell you my experience. I have also faced FDA. You can check this article for building the right strategy - https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/fda-warning-letter-response-strategies-1047031/. It really helped me before I got the consultation from my lawyer. So for the start you can use these steps for answering to warning letters