UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Help me with a payment gateway

Started Jan-24 by Havenofun; 51 views.
Havenofun

Jan-24

Hello everyone! I want to ask you for help! I urgently need to find a payment gateway for my business. Until I make transactions I lose money and clients, so I need a reliable payment system now

Monikkka

Jan-24

Oh, it would be cool if someone could help both of us. Because I am experiencing the same problem. Ever since I was banned from my favorite bank for fraud - since then no one wants to cooperate with me. Doesn't a person have the right to stumble once? I think we should team up for a new cause, what do you think about it? Together we can reach new heights dude.

Neakey

Feb-4

It is for this reason that it is important to ensure that money transfers are 100% secure for you and your business. I can recommend you a great payment gateway that I use for my money transfers. Here is a link to their official website https://maxpay.com/ . In addition, the Maxpay payment gateway provides strong protection against chargebacks