UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Payment system

Started Jun-17 by Duoklir; 229 views.
RoyMorris

Sep-8

I was just looking for a reliable payment gateway. The fact is that I got a job in a business company in the finance department, so now I'm looking for really reliable ways to make transactions. Can you recommend to me some payment gateway?

GeraldBanks

Sep-8

Hi. I've heard a lot of good things about https://virtual-pay.io/ as a great payment gateway provider. The experts on this team will help you orient what features and services you want your gateway to perform, as well as what currencies you will be able to accept. You can find out all the details directly from the company's consultants. Good luck!

TernBut

Sep-26

Your contacts and your brand deserve the highest quality. And that's why we created cards white label - the ultimate choice for discerning professionals, bloggers and thought-leaders. They're the size of a credit card, fits perfectly into your wallets credit card slots, yet big enough so that it has all the information you need printed on it.