UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Help with a reading tutor

Started Jun-20 by bossboja; 109 views.
bossboja

Jun-20

My daughter is going to first grade soon, but we only know the letters. She is very bad at reading, although my husband and I tried to teach her. Perhaps we need a different approach. Recommend a tutor for reading, and preferably online. Any ideas?

mamarika

Jun-20

Many parents hire a tutor before taking their children to school so that it would be easier later. And reading tutor is the most common because children need to be able to read in the first place. I think you can find a good teacher and even online. I think many students like to study online because they are more comfortable at home and perceive the information.

mariopepper

Jun-20

Teenagers often perceive school as something opposite to the Internet, and therefore causing discomfort. In such a situation, kids usually respond well to the transition to online.

Msg 2438.4 deleted
Techboy2121

Jul-2

To get started with the Brother printer setup, you need to connect the computer to the printer using wifi or a USB cable. After that, download the Brother printer software and driver on your computer. Now, follow the on-screen instructions to perform the Brother printer setup and installation. 

Techboy2121

Jul-2

The default URL dlinkrouter.local is the gateway address of your router. Through this address, you can visit the web interface of the D-Link router and interact with it easily. To get access to your router using dlinkrouter.local, you will need to enter the D-Link admin password and username on the Dlink router login page.