UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

This age...

Started Sep-28 by bossboja; 24 views.
bossboja

Sep-28

Afternoon!
In connection with retirement, seriously thought about buying a mini-tractor for a small farm. On the Internet a lot of proposals for the sale of agricultural machinery, but there is often minimal information, it all boils down to numbers, and I would like to know the views of those who use it, as well as where it is better to buy it. 

Where can I buy a good tractor?

mamarika

Sep-28

Nowadays, the demand for mini tractors is only increasing due to the development of small farms, and the number of options available on the market is also increasing. All you have to do is to choose the tractor that is right for your needs. Consider the options at https://tractorid.com/farm-tractors/huber and I think you will make up your mind.

mariopepper

Sep-28

Typically, mini-tractors use a manual transmission with three or four speeds. This makes it possible to vary the speed of the machine when necessary, it becomes more passable in the field.