UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Workflow optimization

Started Nov-22 by mariopepper; 93 views.
mariopepper

Nov-22

Hi all. Just recently opened my underwear store, and it is rapidly gaining momentum. There are more and more customers. It is becoming difficult to answer everyone and track the growth of the store. Perhaps you can tell me how to optimize the process?

mamarika

Nov-22

Hi! Congratulations on your successful start. Of course, as the company grows, it becomes harder to answer calls and messages from customers alone, much less keep track of the other aspects. In such cases, staff is hired. If you don't have that option yet, you can use tools to track calls and emails, as well as brand management and other things. For call tracking I recommend call tracking metrics reviews, but for brand management, marketing and other important things for the growth of your business, I recommend monday crm reviews.

Frederic1k

Dec-8

How do you improve a workflow?
Clearly state your outcomes.
To achieve results, the process must be reconfirmed.
Optimize or simplify.
Reduce the duration of the run.
Automate.

Bobbyyy11

Dec-8

Fortunately, there are a lot of different services that can help you to save a lot of your time, for example I may propose you to check this article to get more information about a follow-up email, various examples of them and other important things that can help you to increase your sales in the future.