UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I want to use Whois-API to automate the domain verification process

Started May-23 by Noah948; 105 views.
Noah948

May-23

I want to use Whois-API to automate the domain verification process. What automation options does this service offer? I think any automation in any field is very important than spending a lot less time on your work. 

Jacob233

May-23

Whois-API provides automation capabilities through its API. You can create scripts or programs that automatically send queries and retrieve data about domains. This allows you to efficiently check multiple domains or integrate whois api by WhoAPI functionality into your own systems or applications. You can automatically check the availability of domains, get information about new domains, or monitor changes in domains to keep up to date with the latest updates. This is especially useful for web hosting providers, domain registrars, or companies that have a large number of domains under management.

Frank8665

May-23

Whois-API offers the ability to perform batch queries, which allows you to send multiple queries simultaneously. This simplifies and speeds up the process of verifying multiple domains or IP addresses, especially for bulk operations or batch processing.