Hot Off The Presses -  Get your "Patriot Pancakes" (93 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-13 11:08 PM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

Patriot Pancakes, no less. Move over My Pillow Guy - Seb just outgrifted you

TPM: July 13, 2021 5:50 p.m.

Fringe right-wing national security commentator Sebastian Gorka is not only peddling election fraud falsehoods nowadays but also … food fit for a “patriot” to prep for the End Times.

During an interview on his conservative talk radio show, “America First with Sebastian Gorka” on Monday featuring J.D. Vance — the “Hillbilly Elegy” author and Ohio Senate candidate who recently plead for forgiveness from former President Trump for criticizing him in 2016 — Gorka is seen advertising a product called “My Patriot Supply,” which provides weeks-long supplies of emergency food.

“My Patriot Supply” was actually founded in 2008 and appears to have enlisted Gorka as one of its major spokespeople. The company offers a “limited-time” discount for those who click on the link PrepareWithGorka.com.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.